General Privacy Statement
We arrange and process the personal data we collect in the course of our business activities in several different data files. Before further continuing your activities with IT LAB, we recommend you to familiarize yourself with IT LAB privacy statement information.
At any time, if you have any questions regarding data privacy in IT LAB, you may contact us preferably by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IDEAL PLM Website Privacy Statement
Effective date: January 31, 2018
IT LAB, a Croatian company with Croatian Business ID 43337259615 ("IT LAB", "we", "us", "our") places the highest priority on protecting the integrity of your data, whether about you, your company, your transactions, your products or your service. We collect and process your personal data always in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
This Website Data Privacy Statement (the "Statement") describes collection and processing of personal data in connection with your use of IT LAB websites (the "Site", any public Internet page of IT LAB).
Most of the pages on the Site are provided mainly for information purposes and generally we do not, automatically or otherwise, collect or process any personal data (i.e. any data identifying you directly or indirectly such as your name, address or email address) about you as you visit our Site. However, we may collect and process your personal data e.g.:
* When it is provided by you in connection of any specific function of our Site. Examples of such special functions include submitting a feedback form, support case or job application as well as registering to our commercial services; and
If we collect and process your personal data, we will inform you about it explicitly and in detail.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites are separate from our Sites and do not operate under this Statement, but have their own privacy policies, data protection statements or similar announcements/devices. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, statements and announcements/devices or the lack of them or your use of such
websites. Please check these policies, statements and announcements/devices before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to this statement
From time to time, IT LAB may change or amend this Statement. In addition, IT LAB may modify or revoke access to the Site at any time with or without notice. It is the recommendation of IT LAB that you revisit this Statement periodically to review any changes to this Statement.
If you want to contact IT LAB in data protection related matters, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
From time to time, IT LAB may place information on your computer which allows IT LAB to recognize your computer. This information is commonly known as a "cookie". Typically, cookies enable collection of certain information regarding your computer, including your internet protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, your browser type and the address of any referring sites. Cookies are intended to improve the Service.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
* Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Service, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
* Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Service when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Service works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
* Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Service. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
* Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Service, the pages/sections you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Service and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Service.